Terms & conditions
This outlines the conditions under which dogs/cats are accepted for grooming.
1. Your pet is fit and healthy. Grooming of infirm or elderly pets is entirely at owner’s risk. We politely ask that owners stay throughout the groom with elderly or infirm dogs. Please inform us if your pet has any behavioural traits or has shown signs of aggression or suffers from any health issues.
2. Grooming may expose underlying skin or health problems that we cannot be held liable for.
3. It must be clearly understood that whilst every care and attention is given to your pet/s) they are accepted at the owner’s risk. Our first concern is for the welfare of your dog, so in the event of injury or illness a Vet may be called in and unless it can be clearly shown that we are liable, all costs in connection with and the carrying out of this instruction shall be at owner’s expense.
4. Payment will be made on collection of your pet. Estimates are based on an average dog/ breed / type, but owners must remember that some pets will require extensive extra work and this will be charged for.
5. Dogs uncollected 30 minutes past the collection time will be charged a sitting fee. (Sorry be we are a small salon and have Health & Safety guidelines to follow).
6. A complete clip off will only be carried out if the pet is extensively matted or is aggressive, and is deemed the only humane solution, in compliance with the Animal Welfare Act 2006, clause 5, or at the client’s request. The client will be required to sign our disclaimer.
7. Please inform us if your pet has any allergies. We cannot be held responsible for any allergic reaction if we are not informed before grooming
8. As a small/micro business, we respectfully ask that you give us at least 24 hours’ notice should you need to cancel your appointment. Due to loss of income and no time to rebook the appointment slot, a £15.00 cancellation fee may be applied if no notice is given.
9. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, we reserve the right to refuse your appointment and a £10.00 charge may be incurred
10. Please inform us if you do not want photos of your pet displayed on our web/social media sites.
11. We reserve the right to refuse any dog/cat for grooming, and the groomer has the discretion to cease all grooming of your pet due to any behaviour or health issues. Should this occur the owner will be liable to pay for a full groom,